For most people buying a home is the largest investment they will ever make. Because of this you need the guidance of an experienced real estate professional to help you avoid costly mistakes.
The advantages of using a real estate professional are many:
- Knowledge of the neighborhoods, schools and condition of the local real estate market. If they don't have first hand knowledge of an area then they probably know a fellow real estate professional who does.
- A real estate professional is experienced in negotiating price.
By working with you, a real estate professional will know what interests you and watch for new homes on the market that match those interests.
By knowing what you want, a real estate professional can help you focus on your needs and not let you get sidetracked by amenities that don't add value to your purchase.
- A real estate professional has working relationships with appraisers, inspectors, mortgage lenders, title insurers, movers, attorneys, etc. These relationships make the entire buying process much smoother than it would if you had to find all these resources yourself.
- Get you a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) so you know what comparable homes in the area are selling for.
- A great resource of information throughout the searching, offering, closing process and after you move into your new home.
As a real estate professional I'm thoroughly versed in all phases of the home buying process, be sure to use that experience to your advantage. I'm here to help. Please contact me today! --Zerah
RE/MAX Town and Country